STATIONS BUILT TO ORDER
Above is an example of a wash station contained within a semi-automated dye penetrant inspection system.These systems can be built to size and can include drying ovens and storm cabinets. (Versions also suitable for Dye Penetrant Immersion Application)
Penetrant Removal - Wash Station features
- Stainless Steel Construction frame and tank - size according to Customer component Spec
- Calibrated Air and Water Pressure Gauges + Water Temperature Gauge
- Push button raise and lower platform
- Integrates within a Dye Penetrant Line System or stand alone units available
- Supplied with Air/Water Gun and Air/Water pressure regulators.
- Splash panelling available
- Overhead UV Lighting and Booths available to enable viewing during washing
- Penetrant Immersion unit available with side drain
- Transfer Systems available
Johnson and Allen Ltd. offer an extensive range of NDT Dye Penetrant Equipment. lease contact us for your requirements.