Regavolt Demagnetiser Control
Variable Voltage Control Unit
The Regavolt control unit allows the input Voltage being supplied to an aperture type demagnetiser to be varied thus operators can control the magnetic field the coil produces and collapse the field with the component stationary.
Typically the Regavolt is wall-mounted and is easy to vary using the large dial wheel fitted on the front face of the unit. This unit is fitted with an Ammeter and RCD protection as standard.
- Regavolt regulation - A type of variable transformer
- Easy to vary output - Simple dial operation
- Collapse magnetic field with component stationary
- Economical and allows for energy conservation
- Ammeter fitted as standard
- RCD protection fitted as standard
- Bespoke built to customers range requirements
Talk To Our Team
As with all bespoke builds Johnson & Allen recommend customers contact our technical sales department to discuss their precise needs first. Our experienced team can recommend the most economical way to achieve customer requirements.