Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The Proceq Zonotip is an ultrasonic probe and processing unit for measuring thicknesses. The unit is compact and shock resistant and suitable for almost any engineering environment.
The Zonotip is supplied with 2 probes and software which allow easy viewing of results. The Zonotip makes use of Proceq's patented algorithm which can automatically account for surface curvature and roughness. This Allows for inspection of corroded surfaces without user adjustment with the additional benefit of the contrast display larger than what many customers would expect to find on a gauge of this size – This makes the system very intuitive and easy to use.
Zonotip Product Data
- Lightweight and robust design
- Memory large enough to store 50,000 measurements
- 4MHz dual element transducer
- Automatic adaption to surface types - Including curvature and roughness
- Colour, sound and vibration if a reading exceeds a user defined limit
- Both metric and imperial units selectable
- 8 language options
- Battery and signal strength indicators
- USB interface to upload results to a PC