Automatic Immersion Jig
High Throughput Immersion Unit
The A1J2 Blooper is a bespoke semi-automatic immersion type inspection unit. Components are lowed into a stainless steel tank and submerged in a bath of magnetic ink, energised and then inspected. The A1J2 Blooper is ideal for inspecting nuts, bolts, valves, high tensile pins, valves, cylinders, cam shafts, railway line retaining clips, drive shafts, gear wheels, drive links, tool bits and hand tool parts like chisels and hammer heads.
- Input voltage 230V or 400V.
- Current flow and mag coil configurations available.
- Stainless Steel design.
- Independent stations - Have 2 independent stations with their own controls on 1 unit.
- Interchangeable support heads - Inspection of different components on the same unit.
- A range of accessories available - Includes UV inspection lamps, specialist jigs and blackout booths.
- Low maintenance unit.
- Supplied fully calibrated with relevant paperwork.
Talk To Our Team
As with all bespoke builds Johnson & Allen recommend customers contact our technical sales department to discuss their precise needs first. Our experienced team can recommend the most economical way to achieve customer requirements.