Automated Inspection Lines
Automated DPI Systems
Bespoke Built FPI Line
Johnson & Allen has been designing and manufacturing DPI systems for decades and in that time have supplied machines to market sectors including the aerospace, automotive, rail, oil and gas, military and general engineering sectors.
Regardless of size or complexity Johnson & Allen have the capacity and experience to build fully bespoke dye penetrant systems to meet any customer specification.
A Johnson & Allen automated inspection line is ideal for testing heavy or voluminous components and for heavier industrial applications where large numbers of components are needing inspection.
Customers can define the level of automation they require. Using a combination of powered rollers, pneumatics and cranes, manipulating even the most cumbersome of components can be made easy. Customer defined inspection sequences can be programmed in so all stations work in tandem, minimising the potential of human error and guaranteeing the inspection process is performed to a predefined specification correctly every time.
Johnson & Allen design fully bespoke fluorescent penetrant systems for customers on any budget, which can be manufactured to meet all current standards including Rolls Royce and NADCAP (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program).
Johnson & Allen believe customers should not have to settle for second-best because of manufacturer inflexibility. We consider all builds regardless of complexity and design and manufacturer all Penetrant Inspection Lines in-house.
- Fully bespoke system – Any component size or weight
- Customer defined level of automation
- Stainless Steel construction
- Dip tanks, pressurized sprayers and electrostatic dye application methods available
- Programmable drying ovens - Top opening, front loading and tunnel types
- Programmable storm cabinets - Top opening, front loading and tunnel types
- Bespoke blackout booths fitted UV and white light sources
- Calibrated ovens, water temperature gauges and pressure gauges
- Collapsible Stainless Steel baskets for small components
- Hand held and background UV inspection lamps
- Result recording
- BSI ISO 9001: 2015 certified company
- Safecontactor certified company
Talk To Our Team
As with all bespoke builds Johnson & Allen recommend customers contact our technical sales department to discuss their precise needs first. Our experienced team can recommend the most economical way to achieve customer requirements.