Compact Stowaway 533
Liquid Penetrant STation
Space Efficient Dye Penetrant Inspection System
The Compact Stowaway 533 is a complete dye penetrant solution capable of performing all the necessary steps for efficient inspection while taking up less space than a conventional inspection line.
Ideal for customers in need of a liquid penetrant system but who do not have the space required for a larger inspection line. The Compact Stowaway 533 is easy to install and is small enough to be re-sited if necessary with a pallet truck.
Integrated Drying Oven & Storm Cabinet
The drying oven and storm cabinet are mounted beneath the wash station freeing up much needed space above, so components can be dried and developed under the station while penetrant is being applied to the next component. Ideal for when space is at a premium.
The drying oven and storm cabinet draws are mounted on heavy duty slides for ease of use and smooth on/close action.
Tailored To Requirement
Bespoke built system and designed to last with full stainless steel construction. The Compact Stowaway 533 can be altered for increased capacity if required or built without the drying oven or storm cabinet if customers already have existing units.
- Bespoke built – Based off a core design but can be altered as per requirement.
- Stainless Steel construction.
- Supplied with twin or single baskets.
- Under unit programmable drying oven.
- Under unit programmable storm cabinet.
- Overhead sealed UV LED lights to check for adequate wash off.
- Steel wash-off gun.
- Calibrated oven, water temperature and pressure gauges.
- Easily re-sited and moved to point of work.
- Can be supplied with water filtration JAFIL unit (Optional).
Talk To Our Team
As with all bespoke builds Johnson & Allen recommend customers contact our technical sales department to discuss their precise needs first. Our experienced team can recommend the most economical way to achieve customer requirements.