Desktop Drying Oven
Industrial drying Oven
Component drying oven for liquid penetrant testing
With full stainless steel construction the Desktop Oven is compact, rugged and reliable.
The unit includes adjustable thermostatic control, fan assisted heating and will typically dry components within a few minutes. The unit is designed to recycle air resulting in faster warmup times and increased energy efficiency - Giving notable running cost savings in the long run.
This product is ideal for any industrial application where liquid penetrant processes are being used daily.
|Input||230V @ 50Hz|
|External DIMN||800 x 350 x 510mm|
|Internal DIMN||600 x 310 x 300mm|
- Made with NDT in mind - Ideal for any industrial application where liquid penetrant processes are being used daily.
- Fan assisted heating for uniform temperatures and fast drying - Will typically dry components within a few minutes. Fan and heating element automatically turn off when door is open for increased safety.
- Full stainless steel construction - Manufactured in-house using quality components in Sheffield, UK. Rugged, robust and built to last.
- Space efficient top opening, self-contained and portable unit - A solution for when space is at a premium as the unit will fit on most work benches/desks.
- Simple to re-site if required - Easy to install and requires low maintenance.
- Adjustable thermostatic control - Allows ±1°C increment variation.
- Maximum operating temperatures up to 75°C - with fire resistant Rockwool type inter-wall thermal insulation.
- High efficiency air recycling oven design - Gives notable running cost savings in the long run.
- RCD fitted for increased safety as standard.
- Supplied fully calibrated with temperature distribution survey - Measurements taken at multiple positions to verify internal temperature uniformity.