Desktop Storm Cabinet
Dust Storm Unit
Powder developer application for liquid penetrant testing
With full stainless steel construction the Desktop Storm Cabinet is compact, rugged and reliable.
The unit features interlocking top opening door with time-out release so that operators cannot open the cabinet during a storm sequence and internal heating element to keep powders dry. This guarantees a thin uniform powder coating and allows for the highest level of defect detection.
This product is ideal for any industrial application where liquid penetrant processes are being used daily.
|Input||230V @ 50Hz|
|External DIMN||800 x 350 x 510mm|
|Internal DIMN||600 x 310 x 300mm|
- Made with NDT in mind - Ideal for any industrial application where liquid penetrant processes are being used daily.
- Full stainless steel construction - Manufactured in-house using quality components in Sheffield, UK. Rugged, robust and built to last.
- Space efficient top opening, self-contained and portable unit - A solution for when space is at a premium as the unit will fit on most work benches/desks.
- Simple to re-site if required - Easy to install and requires low maintenance.
- Adjustable storm sequence timer.
- Interlocking door with time-out release - Prevents operators opening the cabinet during a storm sequence. No risk of accidental developer exposure in workshop.
- Internal heating element to keep powders dry - Guarantees a thin uniform powder coating and allows for the highest level of defect detection.
- RCD fitted for increased safety as standard.