Hirst GM07 Gauss Meter
Tangential Field Strength Meter
With over 50 years of experience in designing and manufacturing magnetic instrumentation operators can trust Hirst Gauss Meters for accuracy and durability.
The GM07 represents the second generation of microprocessor controlled digital Gaussmeters which uses the best signal processing techniques to offer sophisticated measuring functions in a simple to use, menu driven, hand held package.
Designed for factory floor, on-site and laboratory measurement of Magnetic flux Density and Magnetic Field Strength.
The GM07 Gauss Meter is supplied with a Transverse Hall Probe as standard - Axial Probes available on-request.
NDT Gauss Meter
Gauss meters are used in many industries to monitor magnetic fields on-site.
In Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Gauss meters are commonly used to verify the strength of magnetizing fields in Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) to ensure enough magnetic flux is being generated. If insufficient magnetic flux is present this may result in defects being missed by operators.
However Gauss meters are used extensively in other sectors including aerospace, motorsport, power generation, nuclear sectors and general manufacturing for a wide range of applications.
- Transverse Hall probe included as standard.
- Range of Axial, Transverse, High Sensitivity and Fluxgate probes available to allow and extremely wide range of measurement.
- Visible sensor point on probe.
- Intuitive menu set-up with non-volatile memory.
- Store measurements - Up to 100 at a time.
- Dot matrix display with menu driven functions.
- Powered by 4 x AA cells.
- Easy to use menu enables operators to change settings efficiently.
- Settings are automatically stored when you switch OFF - At switch ON it automatically remembers its previous setting.
- Fast dispatch on prompt payment.
- Made in the UK.
- Calibration services are available from Johnson & Allen Ltd calibration lab.
DC magnetic field measurement
Maximum positive peak reading of the DC field
True RMS (Root mean Square) of input signal
|AC MAX RMS||
Maximum true RMS (Root mean Square)
Maximum positive peak reading of the AC field
What is included?
|GM07 Gauss Meter||1 OFF|
|Transverse Probe||1 OFF|
|Probe Protector||1 OFF|
|Zero Gauss Chamber||1 OFF|
|Calibration Certificate (ENGLISH)||1 OFF|
|Scannable QR Code to Operator Manual (ENGLISH)||1 OFF|
Full Measurement Ranges
|30.00 kG||2388 kA/m||30.00 kOe|
|3.000 kG||238.8 kA/m||3.000 kOe|
|30.00 mT||300.0 G||23.88 kA/m||300.0 Oe|
|Range 4||3.000 mT||30.00 G||
|Frequency Range - DC||
Frequency Range - AC
|15 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||
|Minimum Operating Temperature||
4 x AA Batteries
175 x 89 x 40mm