Reference Block Type 1
MTU-3 Test Piece
Comparator Test Piece
MPI Reference Block 1 is made by quenching a steel block coated with a Chrome surface - The hard Chrome surface cracks when rapidly cooled forming a test pieces covered in natural discontinuities on both sides.
Reference Block 1 has a variety of indications ranging from small to large.
Can be supplied with a photo showing indications for a small additional cost.
Made according to MPI standard EN ISO 9934-2
- Evaluating MPI test materials - Check the sensitivities of different magnetic inks etc.
- Comparing different consumable brands.
- Comparing fresh and used magnetic inks.
- Checking that aerosol cans are actually delivering particles as expected.
- Can be used with fluorescent or visible magnetic particles.