Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) Equipment
PLOM 2 Tester
Pneumatic Lift Off Magnet (PLOM-2) Tester
Portable tester for verifying magnet pull strength
Originally designed for military use, the PLOM-2 Tester is an ideal solution for measuring the pull strength of magnets and is an alternative to using test weights when undertaking NDT.
- Free standing unit.
- light weight and portable.
- Manufactured with 15mm natural grey PVC base.
- Unit mounted on durable non-slip feet.
- Features pneumatic cylinder, pressure gauge and pressure regulator - Mounted in a stainless-steel enclosure secured to the base.
- Contact pole plate constructed of plated mild steel.
- Heavy duty carrying handle.
- Flush mounted 0-100 PSI, 50mm analogue pressure gauge.
- Calibrated pressure gauge traceable to national standards.
- External calibration plug adaptor.
- 3 Pin fixed magnet anchor points for testing varying magnet sizes and type.
- Stainless steel pneumatic cylinder ware plate.
- Base dimensions 600mm (Long) x 270mm (Wide).
- Component enclosure 270mm (long) x 270mm (Wide) x 150mm (high) - Not including carrying handle and pressure control equipment.
- Contact pole plate 210mm x 50mm - Suitable for magnets with pole spacing up to 200mm (8”).
- Quick release Air inlet coupling.
- Approximate maximum weight 10kg.