Inspection Viewing Aid
Measure & Record Results
UV Eye is a multifunctional tool that is a must have for NDT personnel who work with Fluorescent materials; be it dye penetrant or magnetic inspection.
UV Eye allows easy access to difficult defects with simple viewing, recording and measurement. This instrument can be calibrated easily using UV-A or white with white light with known traceable standards such as transparent comparators or graticules. Accurate measurements can now be made under UV-A or white light.
TAM Panel Degradation Check
Test panel degradation checks have become a mandatory test for ensuring consistency of penetrant system performance. Difficult of measuring the star cracks, particularly the small stars, is now elegantly and easily done using the UV Eye. The unit can measure and record the image and dimension, provided in reporting format, using specifically developed software.
- Both the probe and tablet are included
- Software is preloaded and is easy to use
- Record images in JPEG format and generate TAM and defect reports
- Measure indications with easy line, circle and rectangular measurement tools
- UV-A illumination at 365nm > 1,200 µW/cm2
- White light > 1,000 Lux
- Measurement accuracy better than 0.01mm
- Case dimensions 152 x 83 x 33mm
- Probe dimention 150mm long
- Ingress Protection rating IP64
- Robust reinforced ABS construction